Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Still love those guns, Virginia?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_GC_Quincy's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    905
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Still love those guns, Virginia?

    I heard about this on the radio today. For some reason, I was listening to Rush Limbaugh, and he usually irritates me. Normally I'd listen to ESPN Radio, but sometimes sports takes a backseat. But today, I agreed with every word he said. He called this clown out, and I hope we can find a way to respond to this cold hearted clown.


    New York Daily News
    In honor and memory of my best friend Toby (oletob)
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Sat_morning_QB's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2002
    Posts
    430
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Still love those guns, Virginia?

    Wll evidently we need to ship these sorry [censored] people to some other country. A right to bear arms is one reason we fought for ndependance over 400 years ago, to have a government run by the people not some dictator, if they don't like then send them to Canada or somewhere they can't own any. Things like this can be corrected anyone given prozec, etc. for depression and want to buy a gun should have to undergo a psyche test to determine if they should own one.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Still love those guns, Virginia?

    400 years ago?

    http://americanhistory.about.com/lib...meline1600.htm

    [ QUOTE ]
    1607 - Jamestown is founded under the patent of the London Company.
    Captain John Smith meets Pocahontas.

    [/ QUOTE ]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Seventy4's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Still love those guns, Virginia?

    Mr. Daly is a fool.

    I think the responses to his article on his company's own webaite about summed it up.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member rocket24251's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2007
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Still love those guns, Virginia?

    I completely agree with you. For someone from Yale to not understand that it wasn't the gun makes me lose complete interest in any of the Ivy League colleges. The gun didn't do it. The gunner did. As i put in a reply to him, he would have done the same things with any projectile. what if he had a sword. Same damage unless, of course, you had guns to prevent him from getting close enough to use it.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Still love those guns, Virginia?

    I agree with you. But I've learned that these liberals always holler tolerance until it disagrees with their narrow, narcissistic mindsets.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Still love those guns, Virginia?

    People do not know that a gun ban would have prevented this.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_PioneerBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2007
    Posts
    1,120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Still love those guns, Virginia?

    IMO a gun ban would further enhance our problems. Criminals would have nothing to fear then.
    Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban

  9. #9
    Inactive Member vikescoach's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2004
    Posts
    841
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Still love those guns, Virginia?

    Oh yeah, right....If guns are banned, criminals would still have them and use them and you know it. I am sad and upset about what happened, but I do not think that a gun ban would've solved that or any of the other attacks in the past.
    "One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula

  10. #10
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Still love those guns, Virginia?

    Which is exactly what I am saying. People say that a gun ban would have prevented this and I don't think they should do that.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •